Okay. So where were we?
Oh yeah. My Disney trip. :)
Let’s talk about it some more. Wanna?
I’m not really in the mood for photo editing tonight though. So I’m going to offer up a list of top ten moments from our trip. We’ll get back to the pictures later.
But for now, the list.
10. Learning to ride a segway at Epcot during the Nature Inspired Design Tour.
9. Watching Ali perform on stage (and win round 1) at the American Idol Experience.
8. Dinner at Jiko. I can now add swordfish to the list of seafood I like.
7. Laughing at Jeff as he played the role of an Indian brave during the Hoop Dee Doo dinner show.
6. And speaking of the Hoop Dee, enjoying a meal with Disney Mom Heather R. and her beautiful family.
5. Hanging with the Disney World Moms Panel Moms at the train station during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
4. Sitting at the marina of the Grand Floridian and watching fireworks with my husband after we’d put the kids to bed.
3. Watching Cassidy make friends everywhere we went.
2. Tasting our way around the World Showcase during the Food and Wine Festival.
1. Wouldn’t you know I can’t pick my number one memory. Too many to choose from. So much for a top ten.
Back with more on Disney tomorrow.