I discovered a new lunch superstar this week. Superstar because not only is it a hit with me, but also with all of the kids – and that, let me assure you, is no small feat.
It’s a wrap, which means it’s as easy to throw together as peanut butter and jelly. And it has hummus, and avocado, and feta–which means it is seriously delicious.
Here’s what you need:
– tortillas (I prefer the whole wheat ones from Trader Joe’s).
– deli turkey
– hummus (I prefer the edamame hummus, also from Trader Joe’s).
Here’s what you do:
– Warm the tortilla in the microwave for a few seconds so that it won’t split when you wrap it.
– Spread some hummus all over it.
– Layer with turkey, sliced avocado, Feta, and lettuce.
– Roll it up. Enjoy.
– Come back and leave me a comment telling me how delicious it was.