I’ve learned a lot this week. I thought I’d pass along some of my newly acquired tidbits. You know, because that’s just the kind of girl I am.
9. If you ever feel like you have a foreign object lodged in the back of your throat and you open wide only to find a white pocket clinging to your tonsil, you likely have tonsil stones.
8. It’s gross. Don’t ask.
7. If you put an old towel down in the bathtub when you leave your oven racks in it overnight to soak in a vinegar/dish soap solution, don’t count on that towel preventing rust stains on your tub.
6. Despite the claims on the internet, a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and cream of tartar DOES NOT remove rust stains.
5. Either does lemon juice and salt.
4. When you ask your teenage daughter what she would like to eat for dinner on her upcoming birthday, don’t expect her to be able to answer you without first texting the friend who will be spending the night that night and asking for her input.
3. Four day weeks rock.
2. When your grocery store puts several bottles of wine in a cart and drastically reduces the sales price because the labels are damaged, don’t let that deter you from purchasing said wine. The $7 bottles that normally sell for $17 will likely be fabulous, ugly labels or not.
1. When you discover a vegetable that your 2-year-old son can’t get enough of, feed it to him on a Friday night when you husband will be home the next day to assist in the multiple carrotesque bowel movements that said vegetable binge will more than likely produce.
See there. Aren’t you glad I shared?